Information Systems Solutions for Home and Business
GeoTom as a company have been trading since late 2007. However, its key staff have been involved in numerous significant ICT projects for central and local government over the last 15 years including:
- Implementing the ANITE (now Northgate) OPEN HOUSING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM(OHMS) software for the Defence Housing organisation and a London Borough Council (we are still working with them). In both instances we have developed numerous bespoke reports, batch programs and system interfaces to enhance the systems and project managed the implementation. Includes developing a bespoke NROSH toolkit and the full lifecycle development of a key health and safety system to track staff away from the office.
- Developed a key personnel information/staff directory web portal for the Defence Procurement Agency (DPA).
- Programme Managed the delivery of a corporate MIS/Web portal and a key value for money system for the Defence Estates organisation.
- Developed numerous key business software applications for the DPA.
- Developed MIS reporting capability to support the DPA ASPECT suite of software tools.
- Fixed many computers, set up home networks, resolved network issues.